 Trains / 24490
  Ten-wide goodness by ' cokabesh'

I'm not thunder-stealing, but I found this lovely dope at BS: (URL) think the loco emphasises John's point that 10-wide makes the wheels look too tiny, but the crummy is excellent. I don't think it looks half-bad at that scale. Side note: IIRC, The (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Ten-wide goodness by ' cokabesh'

(...) Thanks for that. I would like to point out that the Loco's wheelsets are not my design. The rear set (powered) were done by Christopher Masi while the front set were adapted from David Koudy's design. Chucko (19 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)