 Trains / 24490
24489  |  24491
Subject:
Ten-wide goodness by ' cokabesh'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 13:46:21 GMT

I'm not thunder-stealing, but I found this lovely dope at BS:

I think the loco emphasises John's point that 10-wide makes the wheels look too
tiny, but the crummy is excellent. I don't think it looks half-bad at that
scale.

Side note: IIRC, The technic fanbelt type wheels Ross used on his Pacific are
slightly bigger than regular TLC wheels. Were this a display model or something,
those would have looked great, and would have allowed for more accurate
detailing of the undercarriages, what with ~FOUR WHOLE studs of space to work
in, as opposed to none for 6-wides (take that Lar!) and two for 8-wides.

*Begins to drool at the possibilities*

Legoswami