 Trains / 2449
  Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

I just updated my web site with some pics of a metroliner monorail that was displayed at the PNLTC Train Show this past weekend. I also added a picture of a new side mounted light sensor for my trolley project. Thanks for looking. -- Scott Smallbeck (...) (25 years ago, 25-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

(...) website b/c it is against my company's acceptable use policy. The policy basically prevents looking at porn. I guess I'll have to look at it from home. (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

(...) Hmm. Gets through the one at my work just fine. Those security filters are full of holes anyway. (let things through they shouldn't, block things that are fine, etc) Nice monorail. James (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

(...) Do you know whats triggering it? I can change the URL or text if there is a word or phrase that is causing the block. -- Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

(...) I get home. Jimmy (25 years ago, 26-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics

How was that made? (25 years ago, 28-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)