 Trains / 2461
Re: Updated web pages, Metroliner Monorails Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 15:05:03 GMT

I'm sure this doesn't affect anyone else, but I'm not aloud to go to your
website b/c it is against my company's acceptable use policy.  The policy
basically prevents looking at porn

Do you know whats triggering it?  I can change the URL or text if there is a
word or phrase that is causing the block.

--
Scott Smallbeck
scotts@contactics.com