 Trains / 24458 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) snip (...) The problem with the tradisional background stuff is that it is fixed. We (MichLug/MichLTC) have a different layout at each show. Also the layout is composed of several people's stuff resulting in a layout larger than any one person (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

In lugnet.trains, Steven House wrote: <snipped> (...) Yeah, like that - awesome stuff! I think I would like to try something like that some day. Love that streamliner, btw.... -Matt :) (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) I don't think so. One will always have to begin somewhere (usually at the beginning:-) Having experienced, established members can only make it easier for newbies to get involved IMO. It would be IMPOSSIBLE to do anything that I am doing today (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) Interesting points, Steve. Our layouts at shows have gotten bigger over time, mostly because the venues have warmed up to the fact that we can cover just about any space they've been willing to give us. They've let us expand, and we've been (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

(...) You mean like this . My "round the room layout" with some trad style scenery (URL) streamliner going thru the scenery ... (URL) monorail going thru the scenery (URL) a Burlington North consist doing the same ... (URL) like to see some more out (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact