 Trains / 24456
    Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments? —John Neal
   (...) I don't think so. One will always have to begin somewhere (usually at the beginning:-) Having experienced, established members can only make it easier for newbies to get involved IMO. It would be IMPOSSIBLE to do anything that I am doing today (...) (20 years ago, 25-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments? —Tim David
   (...) Do you have any pic/more info on this? I remember a boxcar I was very inspired by, I thought it was yours but a search revealed that it was (URL) Kevin Maynes'> However in the (URL) same thread> (URL) mention was made> of some links of your (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)