 Trains / 24441
  Re: GPLR - PORTLAND GATS

(...) Yup, friday night i woke up from a nightmare that included the bridge, dave's tgv, and franks coast seen there was carnage and broken pieces everywhere. i was so nervous the first time any trains went over the bridge. i was afraid the (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GPLR - PORTLAND GATS

HEY BOB! You never told any of us about all this self doubt! I heard Frank was thinking about starting PDX LUG... ;) SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: GPLR - PORTLAND GATS

(...) Bob I would have been more concerned about the full Santa Fe. As it clearly out weighs my TGV. And since the TGV is longer then the bridge, at no point is the whole weight of the TGV on the bridge at one time. ;) Dave www.gplr.org (19 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)