 Trains / 24441
Re: GPLR - PORTLAND GATS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:34:36 GMT

Also, Bob Kojima’s big Technic bridge was a hit. It was fun to watch it boing up and down when Dave VinZant’s massive TGV roared over it. I was thinking about taking bets on how long until it gave way and crashed into Frank Filz’ coastal scene underneath. But it held.

Yup, friday night i woke up from a nightmare that included the bridge, dave’s tgv, and franks coast seen there was carnage and broken pieces everywhere.

i was so nervous the first time any trains went over the bridge. i was afraid the nightmare would come true. but it held up. guess i built it strong enough.

bob