 Trains / 24415
    Re: My first 2-wide train. —Rob Hendrix
   Time to build your own using a modded powered truck from Atlas and a pager vibrate motor... Rob "John Barnes" <barnes@sensors.com> wrote in message news:ICC6pJ.Ap0@lugnet.com... (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first 2-wide train. —Mathew Clayson
   (...) Rob, Funny you should mention that. I was thinking along these lines. I'm useing one of the cheap RC micro cars to power a hand pump Velocipede. I'm retaining the reciever, and powering it off an internal battery. Or I could power off the (...) (19 years ago, 23-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)