 Trains / 24384
  GWLTS-III, train display

Yesterday was the GWLTS-III (Great Western Lego Train Show) our third year of displaying Lego trains at Steam, The Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon (UK). (URL) This year our main, minifig scale, display was 10m long with 2.4m sides. (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !