 Trains / 24384
24383  |  24385
Subject:
GWLTS-III, train display
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:55:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Yesterday was the GWLTS-III (Great Western Lego Train Show) our third year of displaying Lego trains at Steam, The Museum of the Great Western Railway in Swindon (UK).

This year our main, minifig scale, display was 10m long with 2.4m sides. Featuring elevated sections, MTS (Modular Town Street) buildings, and 2 main running lines.

See pictures at,

and (when moderated)
more to follow....

Mark Bellis also displayed his 8mm scale layout.

The museum attendance was ~300 people (double normal attendance), and additionaly we raised £175 for charity with a raffle of a Lego train set (donated by Lego UK Marketing).

We all had a great time “evangalising” to the visitors and playing trains.

Mark