 Trains / 24373 (-10)
  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) Hi, Thomas, Cool. First, let me apologize for the delay in getting this work assembled and available. It's taking longer than I thought, and I have made several artistic design changes, proofing corrections, and feature content additions. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) Those look to me to be the ones that actually came in the 7750 set (not the ones that started this thread that are in the small pics on the 7750 box), they have no gap between the spokes (i.e. the spoke are just relief moulded on a disk (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) I was referring to the ones at the very rear of the locomotive in the foreground of the picture. (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  New 8mm scale Train MOC pics - Class 47 Diesel Engine, Wagons and Trackside features

Here are some pictures of my Class 47 diesel engine, some wagons and trackside features: Class 47 diesel engine in Intercity livery: (URL) Quite a few wagons! Bogie Bolster 'D' with logs (the British 8mm scale version of set 10013!): (URL) Clay (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) These are (URL) which have no flanges. The parts in question are a slightly larger? version of the ones in 7750 with gaps between the spokes. Tim (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe El Capitan Hi-Level

(...) Hi James, Well, I finaly got to order the last bricks and not to mention the split level train bases, and now I am getting ready to build the El Capitan. I would like to hear from you if the is any chance of you getting the PDF file or CD (...) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  It is a train AND a computer!

This is slightly off topic, but I thought it would be of interest to all trainheads: (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) (URL) to me they're in use here? (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Three Trunk Tree and Tall Thin Tree

Here's a three-trunk tree that I built for my railway layout: (URL) I used 2L black technic liftarms to attach more flex tubes to the central one. The white blobs underneath are geese! Also a tall thin tree next to an office block: (URL) tree uses a (...) (20 years ago, 14-Feb-05, to lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !!

  Re: Two small stores

(...) [snip] (...) [snip] (...) Love that grill :) Chris (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact