 Trains / 24369
Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 16:13:40 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Christopher Deraleau wrote:
In lugnet.trains, Mark Bellis wrote:
Just looked at these recent pictures of train set boxes on Brickshelf:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=116917>

Looking at the pictures for 7750:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1101725>
(both inset pictures) and
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1101727>
(bottom left picture)
These pictures appear to show a larger train wheel, presumably a prototype for
the large wheelset shown in the other pictures.  There isn't a larger old style
train wheel listed on either Bricklink or Peeron.

Mark

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=1104813

seems to me they're in use here?

These are http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/35 which have no flanges. The parts in
question are a slightly larger? version of the ones in 7750 with gaps between
the spokes.

Tim