 Trains / 24356
  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) Mark, Those train wheels were never released to the public, although they appear in lots of vintage photos. They have been mentioned before: (URL) that helps, Clark (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Larger type of old style train wheel?

(...) vintage photos, and discussed several times here. But I have never seen photos of these LARGE 12 spoked trainwheels before, as seen on the rear of the box from set 7750. (I never had a 7750, so I have never seen the box up close). It is known (...) (20 years ago, 13-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)