 Trains / 24329
Re: Replacement tires for 70's/80's Lego train motor wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 19:02:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mathew Clayson wrote:

   Xpostd to trains see original message for more details. I’ve used rubberbands, but thes look much nicer.

Thanks for the Xpost, Mat. I agree, these look pretty good and the price seems VERY reasonable. I don’t do much 12V stuff but if I did, this would be just what the doctor ordered. Cheers to Arthur for taking this project on, hope he sells a bunch.

++Lar