 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 16730
Re: Replacement tires for 70's/80's Lego train motor wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:57:09 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Arthur Schilp wrote:

snipped

Eventually, I found a material that allows me to cut tires that look pretty much like the original ones from not too up close and mechanically work great. For cutting I use Lego® of course. All it takes is a little patience.

My problems have been solved and now I’d like to enable others to replace these crucial tires. Interested?... please feel free to have a look.
For the Netherlands: http://home.zonnet.nl/schilp-a/slipbandjes.htm
For Germany: http://home.zonnet.nl/schilp-a/haftreifen.html
For the United Kingdom: http://home.zonnet.nl/schilp-a/rubber-bands.htm
For the United States & Australia: http://home.zonnet.nl/schilp-a/rubber-bands-usa.htm
For France & Spain: (I’m working on it)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards, schilp-a

Xpostd to trains see original message for more details. I’ve used rubberbands, but thes look much nicer.

Mat