 Trains / 24295
Re: Connecting monorail cars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote:
I recently won an auction for a 6399 Airport Shuttle. I'm really happy to
have finally obtained this set.

Digging through my unsorted parts bin, I discovered that I have an extra
4x20 monorail base.

But I cannot figure out how to incorporate a third monorail car into the
standard 6399 setup. Any thoughts?

Bryan

William Howard is the expert on this, but I think he used 2x2 plates with
ball-and-socket connectors to attach the back of one monorail base to the front
of another.

Jason Railton