 Trains / 24253
  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

(...) (URL) That appears to be on a backdrop, am I missing where the water is on the scenery? MR here in the states seems to run an article about how to do polyurethane (clear) water with fair frequency so I 'm not sure I agree with your limited (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

  Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals

SNIPPIFICATION (...) Hey! *I* criticized... okay so it wasn't what you might call constructive, but then I'll put an addition. You need to open that canyon box and change that black facet on the end coach to a grey one. IMO, it isn't worth the (...) (19 years ago, 4-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)