 Trains / 24232
    Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals —Steven Barile
   Hi Brian, Awesome, awesome! Great job on this, the use of bridges and retaining walls, etc... I love how we (L-gaugers) are getting more and more sophisticated about our layouts. Of course we all know that GMLTC has been sculpting layouts for ever (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

        Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals —James Trobaugh
   (...) I agree awesome work, highlighted for sure. My biggest problem with large scluptured modules is not where to store them but having the room to build them. My LEGO room isn't big enough for me to keep a few modules setup over a long period of (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)

        Re: A lil' Mountain with10 Tunnel Portals —Mark Bellis
   (...) I'm sure my wife can empathise with that! Our dining table is covered with Lego. I was building 48x48 modules on the table but fitting them together takes up the whole table! It is better to have a large flat surface for building on the big (...) (19 years ago, 3-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.indylug, FTX)