 Trains / 24224
  Re: To the owner of the Train à Grande Vitesse...

(...) He is a FreeLUG (French LUG) member. His name is Xavier VIALLEFONT and you can see other picture in his FreeLUG's Gallery : (URL) regards, -- BERGAMO Jean-Louis <jlb@freelug.org> (URL) FREnch Enthusiast LEGO User Group Association de (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: To the owner of the Train à Grande Vitesse...

(...) Thanks for the info. Do you have an email contact for him, or could you have him email me. I would like to talk TGV's with him. I have been working on a TGV myself for the last 7 years and would like to know more about his model. My TGV can be (...) (20 years ago, 2-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)