 Trains / 24224
Re: To the owner of the Train à Grande Vitesse...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 22:24:24 GMT

On Wed, 2 Feb 2005, David VinZant wrote:

Hello all, I came across this excellent model of the French TGV and wanted to
know who the owner is. His/Her? Brickshelf name is Vroum.

He is a FreeLUG (French LUG) member. His name is Xavier VIALLEFONT and
you can see other picture in his FreeLUG's Gallery :
http://gallery.freelug.org/album11

best regards,

--
BERGAMO Jean-Louis <jlb@freelug.org>