 Trains / 24161
    Re: BNSF new paint —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Sorry, that thing is ugly. No offense, it looks like it has a lot of power and sophistication, great technology, etc, and it would be an interesting model, but it is fugly ugly. There's no accounting for taste I guess. I personally like the (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BNSF new paint —Samarth Moray
   (...) Well, I won't be holding it against you. I do remember that the first time I saw it, (Irony) it was on a forum and bieng laughed at for its ugliness. So there. Seems not many people like it anyway. (...) I always thought that the PA's nose was (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BNSF new paint —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) A very poor rendition when viewed at this remove (although it did have the long nose)... it is ironic that you mention that at this time. (and that's all I will say) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BNSF new paint —Samarth Moray
   (...) Thats quite cryptic... but I assume it has something to do with your 'wire routing' post. Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)