 Trains / 24144
    Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building) —Samarth Moray
   SNIPPIFIED Steve, I haven't been commenting on your project, though I sould have, but this one really deserves praise (not trying to take anything away from the others here). It's.... beautiful. So thanks for sharing. I've been DYING to do a dio of (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Another Turtle Creek MOC (the mine building) —Steven Barile
   Again thanks! I think I'll set it all up at the next GATS in Portland, Feb 19-20th. BTW your all (or is that yall) welcome to crash the show to! I will set it up on a flat table until I complete the landscaping...which has got me a bit worried. I (...) (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)