 Trains / 24137
    Re: BNSF new paint —James Trobaugh
   (...) From the images it looks like it is only the logo that changed, not the paint scheme. Is that correct? Or am I missing something? jt (19 years ago, 25-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BNSF new paint —Ed Andrews
   (...) I can't detect the paint change either, just the logo. Since I still see quite a bit of BN Green still operating, I don't think the current GP38 offering will be out of date anytime soon. I've never applied the stickers to any of my stock yet. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BNSF new paint —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) It was a merger rather than outright purchase, I think. BN was bigger than ATSF but as sometimes happens, many of the ATSF people ended up running things at least for a while, as ATSF was arguably a better run railroad pre merger than BN. (...) (19 years ago, 26-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)