 Trains / 24083 (-5)
  Re: "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

In lugnet.trains, Ken Nagel wrote: <snip> (...) Whereas I think I can see both sides of this issue, 1- Larry wasn't posting as an admon, he was posting as a user of LUGNET, justlike the rest of us, and 2- by the very fact that he mentioned o.t.fun (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms)

  "Some pigs are more equal than other pigs"

On Tuesday the 18th I extended a simple invitation for people to Visit NILTC’s next show: (URL) was responded to by Larry Pieniazek, The curator for lugnet.trains thus: (URL) copy came from the library who is very excited about this show. I would (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.org.us.clb, lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.terms) !

  Re: New Train Moc - Simple Red Caboose

Have to say the caboose looks really good, I'd almost go so far as to say its the definative model. However I realise that cabooses vary! It seems like you have distilled all the good elements of previous caboose MOCs into one. Interested to see (...) (20 years ago, 22-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Wire routing

(...) In my wider trains I usually include a 1x4 hole in the cab floor and have the wire connecting to the motor with the connector at the same end of the motor as the coupling. The 1x4 slot gives enough room for the bogies of a loco of bogie (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New Train Moc - Simple Red Caboose

(...) Lookin' good, Steve. As loathe as I am to highlight your work, we've gotta get something else on the front page, so... highlighted. ;) Anyway, I'm impressed with the layout thus far, and can't wait to see what you do to span the canyon. This (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact