 Trains / 24032
  Re: spyshot of my next MOC

In lugnet.trains, Samarth Moray wrote: <snip> Ah, I see you have gone public:-) (...) This is very interesting info, Samarth. I'm actually curious-- what is the actual gauge of W? The reason I ask is kind of ironic. Because the trucks on the WDM-1 (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: spyshot of my next MOC

(...) IIRC, it's 5 ft 6" or a little more. I found the page I was looking for, with reference to the guage, here it is: (URL) (...) This is interesting. I'm not good (read horrible) at math, would you mind telling me what the feet-to-stud (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)