 Trains / 24008
  RCX seems outputs different power levels

Last night I decided to redesign my point to point trolley program. I decided to connect the three RCX outputs in parallel (as suggested by some of LDCC documentation). I also decided to use one of sensor inputs to set the power setting. When I (...) (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

  Re: RCX seems outputs different power levels

(...) snip (...) Well first thing I'd do is try it without ganging the outputs - that's really only required if you're going to be drawing a large current, and it doesn't sound like your trolley does that. ROSCO (19 years ago, 12-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx)