 Trains / 24003
Re: 1000 Steine Frechen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2005 19:46:36 GMT

   I have always wanted to do an over sized building/scene like the magnitude of the pale yellow one. And seeing enough of them just might make me do it! :)

For more info on Noppingen Palace (the big yellow building) check out Rainer Kaufmann’s Noppingen website Its well worth a visit, I spent a good hour looking around a while ago.

Tim

PS Steve:- I was interested by this folder. Are you attempting to reproduce the whole layout in Lego? What you have done so far looks very good. Is the replacement of the mine with a row of houses going to be permanent? Is the original your layout?