 Trains / 23980
Re: Dash-9 Diesel Engine - Version 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 01:39:00 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.trains, Robin Werner wrote:
   Train fans,

I upgraded my two Dash 9 engines (C44-9W) to new dark green last mouth and thought I should share some images.

Oh baby, Rob! Nice work; I love the repaint in dark green. Save all of that dark gray for an SP:-d And I have to say that your Dash 9 MOC blows away the 10133 as a set! I’m also loving the 70MAC in the executive colors-- that tan and dark green look schweet together!

Thanks for sharing!

JOHN

Thanks for the props John... It means a lot coming from Mr. 8 wide:) I hope to bring them to the NTS in Cincinnati and you can see them in the brick. Or maybe sooner if you are planning your April Florida trek?

Robin W