 Trains / 23972
    British Rail EM2 / NS 1500 class electric engine —Jan-Albert van Ree
   For quite a while now I had the intention to build a model of the former British Rail EM2 class engine (built specifically for the Woodhead route with it's 1500V DC system), later bought by the Dutch Railways during the engine shortage late 1960's (...) (19 years ago, 7-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

        Re: British Rail EM2 / NS 1500 class electric engine —Tim David
   A nice model, unusually it looks better in the ABS than the CAD! I think you have captured the cab to bodyside/roof join well, its one the most destinctive elements of this design. Tim PS I can see Sheffield Victoria station (or the remains of it (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.uk)