 Trains / 2394
  Re: Track Planning

Thanks James. After reading Matt's geometry page I found one solution. It's not as pretty as I'd like, but it does the job without any cheating. As it is a return loop, it is useful for a point to point layout. It can also hold a train in the loop (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Track Planning

(...) Well, you can allways do the non lego thing and cut some track so that the geometry is better. I have 4(?) pieces that I had to cut for the current layout, plus 2 points (cut and remade into full curves...why they didn't make them like Matt (...) (25 years ago, 19-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)