 Trains / 23923
    What's the Buzz? (New Moc by Steve Barile) —John Neal
   (URL) Steve- I wanted to comment on your new creation but I didn't want to bury a thread in another, and it appears you aren't going to start a new one yourself.... I like this Bumble Bee-- the color scheme works very well with the medium orange, (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: What's the Buzz? (New Moc by Steve Barile) —Steven Barile
   Hi John, Thanks for the plug! (Is paypal ok for the $5.00? ;) ) SteveB (...) (19 years ago, 31-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)