 Trains / 23923
23922  |  23924
Subject:
What's the Buzz? (New Moc by Steve Barile)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 16:35:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Steve-

I wanted to comment on your new creation but I didn’t want to bury a thread in another, and it appears you aren’t going to start a new one yourself....

I like this Bumble Bee-- the color scheme works very well with the medium orange, and I also like how you posed it in front of all of those wonderfully colored houses as well. It is a real treat for the eyes! Even as I look at the thumbnail it is difficult to determine whether the pic is of things built out of LEGO.

Well played,

JOHN