 Trains / 23923 (-5)
  What's the Buzz? (New Moc by Steve Barile)

(URL) Steve- I wanted to comment on your new creation but I didn't want to bury a thread in another, and it appears you aren't going to start a new one yourself.... I like this Bumble Bee-- the color scheme works very well with the medium orange, (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  My First Train MOC - Red Boxcar

Well, it took me 24 years, but I finally built a train MOC: (URL) page>> The 1/5 stud offset technique used to make the ribs of the boxcar is a (URL) Mark Chan> roof technique, slightly modified. This was built as a Christmas gift, but I enjoyed (...) (20 years ago, 30-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Has anyone made an American 4-4-0 with BBB wheels?

Yes, the piston and connecting rod design certain can seperate the men from the boys (& women from the girls). In fact that's where most of my time was spent on the Bumble Bee! And BTW thanks for the confession! :) Here's a few pics and a few words: (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  The making of Thomas the Tank Engine

As promised to John I have scanned and uploaded an article about the making of the Thomas the Tank Engine series. It can be found at (URL) once moderated Deep links: Page 1: (URL) 2: (URL) 3: (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Has anyone made an American 4-4-0 with BBB wheels?

(...) Thanks for the exclamation point, and, yep, you got the piston thing right. I wanted a round cylinder. In the picture that I was using, the cylinder looked like a cylinder with a box on top. I choose to emphasize the cylinder instead of the (...) (20 years ago, 29-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact