 Trains / 23918 (-5)
  Re: Has anyone made an American 4-4-0 with BBB wheels?

Nice work Chris! Can you explain a little about your driver links. It looks like the piston rod is static and that technic element slides along it...??? SteveB PS I just finished a 2-6-0 Mogul in Rio Grande Bumblebee livery (Med Orange, Black & (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy...

(...) Yeah, I am not too crazy about modding LEGO either, but there are some mods that are fine by me. Chris's read switches are just such a mod. His crossing gates are awesome, and the read switches that control them work very well. I just I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do I power a long track?

(...) Good thought, Patrick. Thanks. I didn't build the framework that the track rides on--it was in the house when I bought it, so I didn't think to check how level it was. Mark (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do I power a long track?

(...) Hello, Just something I thought of that may be worth bringing up as trouble shooting your problem would be making sure that your layout around the perimeter of your son's room is level all around. Sure it sounds like a power issue in the far (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: How do I power a long track?

(...) Thanks for the info, Mark. The train I am running is one of the Large Locomotives (Item#: KT105). I have 5 passenger cars (Item#: 10015), and 1 caboose (Item#: 10014). Total of 1 motor. I was thinking that maybe I had too many cars on it, but (...) (20 years ago, 27-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact