 Trains / 23915
    Re: How do I power a long track? —Patrick S. O'Donnell
   (...) Hello, Just something I thought of that may be worth bringing up as trouble shooting your problem would be making sure that your layout around the perimeter of your son's room is level all around. Sure it sounds like a power issue in the far (...) (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: How do I power a long track? —Mark Assi
   (...) Good thought, Patrick. Thanks. I didn't build the framework that the track rides on--it was in the house when I bought it, so I didn't think to check how level it was. Mark (20 years ago, 28-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)