 Trains / 239
    Re: 1999 Train 4561 —Matthew Bates
   Eric Brok writes: > (...) Actually I think TLG is more concerned about keeping the cost down, reduced height means reduced piece counts, hence reduced cost. #4561 has significantly fewer pieces than #4558 Metroliner or #4559 Cargo Train. Matt (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 1999 Train 4561 —Steve Bliss
   (...) I'd guess that TLG is more focused on increasing the playing:building ratio, in favor of playing. That means reduced piece counts. But they probably count reduced costs as a plus. The drop-center doesn't affect the floor-to-ceiling height of (...) (26 years ago, 8-Dec-98, to lugnet.trains)