 Trains / 23883
    Re: how to make coal for a tender? —Mathew Clayson
   (...) I had a similar thought. I have a baggy of LEGO pellet, but it's in red. But one of our club members works at plastic injection house, adn got me a bag of black pellet. The pellet is rough cubes, ~1/8" across. My thought was to glue these to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: how to make coal for a tender? —John Neal
   (...) Hmmm. I'm not sure which is worse-- LEGO mutilation or use of non-LEGO parts. (I have done both in the past). Personally, I'd glue the pellets to a black plate and "create" a new element rather than use an all non-LEGO solution. YMMV, JOHN (20 years ago, 20-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)