 Trains / 23842
    Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy... —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) sweet. that's one of the better solutions i've seen for this. i think it was the ltc from georga that had the automated grade crossing at brickfest 2003. from what i remember it was very relyable and worked with magnents and a light sensor. (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Grade Crossing Signal Thingy... —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) The red/white bar is called the crossing gate I think. I don't think there are any fancy/complicated names for the parts. (...) I think it was not NGLTC, but rather GFLTC, specifically Robin Werner's work. I think Robin put up a link to info (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)