 Trains / 23838
  Re: Say What???

Thanks for the additional information, Tim. Too bad it is an just a production prototype and not an indication of something new coming from LEGO. I took my daughter to a Greenberg model train show this past weekend. I'm not and never have been into (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Price of automation... (Was Re: Say What???)

In lugnet.trains, Bryan Kinkel wrote: <snip> (...) Why? A remote automated switch (assuming you mean one you can switch remotely) from LEGO would run about $35-$50 per point! It's so much cheaper to do it yourself using one of the half-dozen plans (...) (20 years ago, 16-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)