 Trains / 23838
Re: Say What???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 14:03:24 GMT

Thanks for the additional information, Tim. Too bad it is an just a
production prototype and not an indication of something new coming from
LEGO.

I took my daughter to a Greenberg model train show this past weekend. I'm
not and never have been into model railroading. But I was amazed at the
number of different products available.

I picked up a few Lionel, K-Line and MTW catalogs to use as inspiration for
building. Browsing through the catalogs stirred up the wish that LEGO would
produce automated switches, lights, crossings, etc again.

I will take an remote automated switch over a light-up Darth Vader saber...

Bryan

"Tim David" <talltim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.trains, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:
In lugnet.trains, James Trobaugh wrote:
In lugnet.trains, John Neal wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108483

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/lucajuventino/RedTrack9V/thumb/12140001.j
pg_thumb.jpg>>

Looks like a mock-up of a new radius curve track. Wonder where it came • from
and if it's new.

jt

u wish, i wish, but alas it's the same old radius. the part number is • the
same. i only wonder why it was molded in red. the only explanation i can
think of is that they use red for testing new/replacement molds.

ondrew

More info on Luca's website
http://www.lucajuventino.altervista.org/lego/red_track.htm and scroll down • a bit

tim