 Trains / 23838 (-5)
  Re: Say What???

Thanks for the additional information, Tim. Too bad it is an just a production prototype and not an indication of something new coming from LEGO. I took my daughter to a Greenberg model train show this past weekend. I'm not and never have been into (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Say What???

(...) More info on Luca's website (URL) and scroll down a bit tim (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  GFLTC at GATS Tampa this weekend

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a layout at the Great American Trains Show (GATS) December 11-12, 2004 in Tampa, Florida. The 28ft X 16ft layout will feature two main lines of trains, a Monorail line, a large yard area, a large (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Say What???

(...) u wish, i wish, but alas it's the same old radius. the part number is the same. i only wonder why it was molded in red. the only explanation i can think of is that they use red for testing new/replacement molds. ondrew (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Say What???

(...) Looks like a mock-up of a new radius curve track. Wonder where it came from and if it's new. jt (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact