 Trains / 23838 (-10)
  Re: Say What???

Thanks for the additional information, Tim. Too bad it is an just a production prototype and not an indication of something new coming from LEGO. I took my daughter to a Greenberg model train show this past weekend. I'm not and never have been into (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Say What???

(...) More info on Luca's website (URL) and scroll down a bit tim (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  GFLTC at GATS Tampa this weekend

Hi all, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club will have a layout at the Great American Trains Show (GATS) December 11-12, 2004 in Tampa, Florida. The 28ft X 16ft layout will feature two main lines of trains, a Monorail line, a large yard area, a large (...) (20 years ago, 15-Dec-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Say What???

(...) u wish, i wish, but alas it's the same old radius. the part number is the same. i only wonder why it was molded in red. the only explanation i can think of is that they use red for testing new/replacement molds. ondrew (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Say What???

(...) Looks like a mock-up of a new radius curve track. Wonder where it came from and if it's new. jt (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Say What???

(URL) (20 years ago, 14-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Even more microscale MOCS

(...) Dude, I say if you are going to keep doing these ROCKING creations, hog away. Spotlighted, and thanks for sharing. (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Even more microscale MOCS

Hi all Don't mean to hog this newsgroup, but I thought you might want to see some more of my creations. I've really gotten into this microscale concept. Please LMKWYT. Mansion (more experimenting with the fountain, and a double staircase): (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: In preparation for BrickFest '05

(...) I note that the loco in those pictures is not cloaked in Lego parts however. That was the hardest part for me. The front is made from two "6091 - Brick, Modified 2 x 1 x 1 1/3 with Curved Top". Of course, they got "adjusted" along with some of (...) (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: In preparation for BrickFest '05

(...) Interestingly, youre not the first to have tried this. Phillipe Label has done it too: (URL) some great work there. what did you use for the loco front? I can't make out. Samarth (20 years ago, 13-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact