 Trains / 23813
  building cow-catchers/ploughs?

I am looking for suggestions on how to build the cow-catcher/plough for my 6-wide Amercian 4-4-0 Steam locomotive. The plough should be 6 wide and all black. It should attach to the underside of a 1 x 4 area of studs (or to the top of the same 1 x 4 (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: building cow-catchers/ploughs?

(...) I used 2x4 plates with some hinges on my Adventurer's train. It seems to work pretty well. I have an LDraw file at home that I can send you if you're interested. This is probably the best pic of the setup that I used: (URL) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)