 Trains / 23808 (-5)
  Looking for MOCs to copy :)

Hi All, I am working on a project and need some input on a classic trailer home from like a triler park. I know I have this MOC before. Anyone know where I can find one? StevEB (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains)

  GFLTC at the SMRC Train Show - Dec. 11-12, 2004

LEGO Fans, The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) will be displaying at the SMRC (Sarasota Model Railroad Club) Train Show in Manatee County, Florida. Come on out and see our 30 x 20 ft display with the following: - New downtown buildings with (...) (20 years ago, 10-Dec-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.org.us.gflug)

  Re: Another useful link Re: Super Cief Consists

(...) I just would have been nice if ALL the hidden parts had been dk green, I already have orange and black. I was also dissapointed the jumper plates are black and not dk green. As for the build, I like the 4 stud cab, as it keeps it to scale with (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) Two White ones come in the 2005 Fire Engine set and four red ones are in the 2005 Enzo Ferrari 1:17 set. Bruce (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: Oh Baby! Cool, new element!!

(...) I though the same thing myself It seems to be available in lots of the sets, often used as bumpers/fenders One of the new police sets has at least two of them in dark bley but he image I saw has been removed Tim (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact