 Trains / 23754
  Re: London Underground Train

(...) Very neat! I have one question: can you put Minifigs inside it? The doors open in what way? More pics please!!! Nice replica. Terry (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: London Underground Train

. (...) Terry, That's two questions! Minifigs are inside it but I have had to use a 2x1 brick or plates for the legs to reduce the height of the standing ones. It's quite amazing how each hair piece or hat affects the height of the 'figs with such (...) (20 years ago, 29-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: London Underground Train

(...) Added a couple of pics of this: (URL) (20 years ago, 1-Apr-05, to lugnet.trains)