 Trains / 23743 (-5)
  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Hi, thanks, Cary. Tried it, works great! I'm sold on TrackDraw. Besides samples of track plans, user-friendly documentation would be appreciated in the release. Another idea is to have symbols of straight and curved tracks where we have cut (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

In lugnet.trains, Chio Siong Soh wrote: ... (...) That's a great idea. It would be fun to turn all of the old Idea Book layouts into TrackDraw files for instance. That would be a neat addition to the release. If anyone has other interesting layouts, (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Erm, are there samples of designs drawn with TDraw to help the needy? I have difficulty getting the curved part of a switch (points in UK) to join up with existing track. It seems that only the straight part of a switch will be accepted. So I (...) (20 years ago, 28-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Announcing the 2nd annual Midwest Lego train show Dec. 4th-5th

Announcing the 2nd annual Midwest Lego train show. On December 4-5th the NILTC, IndyLUG and MichianaLUG will join forces in Winfield, IL to fill over 5000 sq ft with Lego fun. This year’s show includes an almost entirely redesigned NILTC layout (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.niltc, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, FTX) !!

  Re: RCX and the 9v system - help needed!

(...) Thanks Larry. I have tried the 9v adapter. Regarding tampering with the RCX etc I would definitely be out of my depth and wouldn't want to risk damaging them. (...) Thanks again. You understood me correctly and "we" have posted in the same (...) (20 years ago, 27-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact