 Trains / 23723 (-5)
  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Not really. TD is the best program to come up with a concept of how much area you have to cover, and then I would fill in from there using baseplates, bricks and BURPS as you posess to fill in how ever big a area you want (or can afford). (...) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BNSF MOC

(...) On the nose. (...) I have two. I did the moc before I did the set build with the other one. I have 3 more on order but they are from the second shipment so are back ordered. 5 is probably enough, these have the new light grey in them. :-) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Cornered roofs

(...) I too remember seeing a round(ish) building using wings to create a round roof. However I'm pretty certain it was a railway water tower and was in a fairly recent Bickshelf gallery of a show. Anyone point me in the right direction? Tim (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train Set Design (Help?)

(...) Here's a direct link to the current Track Designer layout. (URL) ignore the track alignment glitch at the mid-right. Thanks. (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Running trains in cold weather

Hi Has anyone ever had issues running thier 9v trains out in the winter weather in a covered area? I have concerns that the cold may affect the motors and track. Did anyone have a good experience running trains in the cold weather? I did see the (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact