 Trains / 23717
  Re: BNSF MOC

(...) Yes. You've used two 2x3 slopes on the right-hand side, then a 2x4 on the other side at the back and made up two studs of slope with the little 1x1x2/3 slopes. Then you've only photographed it from the right, and the one shot that shows what (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BNSF MOC

(...) On the nose. (...) I have two. I did the moc before I did the set build with the other one. I have 3 more on order but they are from the second shipment so are back ordered. 5 is probably enough, these have the new light grey in them. :-) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)