 Trains / 23714
    BNSF MOC —Larry Pieniazek
   This was a fairly obvious MOC to make... it is just a recolor of (URL) MTW-2001>, done in BNSF colors now that the dark green and orange are available thanks to the new set. One beef I have with that set is that the cab at 4 studs is way too short, (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: BNSF MOC —John Neal
     (...) <snip> (...) Not bad, for a 6 wide;-) I wonder if there are any NWs or SWs left out there that are painted in BNSF colors. I actually am about finished with my latest tour de force, although I have chosen to model it in Great Northern colors. (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

         Re: BNSF MOC —John Neal
     (...) Ask a stupid question.... : (2 URLs) And other choo-choos of that nature... JOHN (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: BNSF MOC —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Yes. You've used two 2x3 slopes on the right-hand side, then a 2x4 on the other side at the back and made up two studs of slope with the little 1x1x2/3 slopes. Then you've only photographed it from the right, and the one shot that shows what (...) (20 years ago, 23-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: BNSF MOC —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) On the nose. (...) I have two. I did the moc before I did the set build with the other one. I have 3 more on order but they are from the second shipment so are back ordered. 5 is probably enough, these have the new light grey in them. :-) (20 years ago, 24-Nov-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)